New Cornerstone doesnt show section headings, and other woes

Hi, logged in today after a long time and was shocked to find a totally different Cornerstone. A few issues, besides the ones I made separate posts about

  1. When I turn off live view by clicking the box thing between JS and the gear icon in left menu bar, there are no Section or Row headings! This makes it entirely impossible for me to navigate without clicking into things to see where I’m at. This is extremely troublesome. Any way to have my headings show up here like they do in Manage Layout?
  2. Text box is not readily available, I have to click a SECOND TIME to get into it!!! This is EXTREMELY bothersome when for the past many years we were accustomed to having the text box readily available to type in/see in Text element.
  3. It hangs alot - for example when I delete a section, it shows as if it’s still there. Not until I save and reload does it update the live view.
  4. On sections created in the old version, how do I get at Padding? I use that constantly but don’t see it.

Hey Leanna,

1.) I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team could be made aware when they go through the list.

2.) Clicking twice is necessary because the text area takes up space. It will be updated in the coming release also.

3.) I see you’re using a caching plugin. Please clear all caches then deactivate it then check again. Also contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

4.) Scroll down until you see the Padding option.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.