New Blog Posts Still Not Showing on Blog Index Page - Integrity

Since I didn’t receive a notification from this forum that a reply had been posted (25 days ago), I am no longer able to reply to my original post so I’m reposting it.

I re-saved the WordPress Settings > Reading page and it didn’t change anything. Any other options greatly appreciated.

Thanks!


Hello,

It seems blog posts after 2016 are not displaying on the main blog index. I’ve created posts with the same categories as those that appeared in 2016 and still nothing shows up.

X theme (not Pro)
Latest version - 5.2.5
Blog settings are set to standard (not masonry).

Any ideas to troubleshoot this totally appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have checked blog page and it seems that it is displaying the articles from oldest to the newest post.

Did you add an custom code in the child theme that changes this? If so, kindly try removing the custom code. Another option would be to try testing for a third party plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @tcultech

It seems like the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for sharing the solution with us.