Hi there,
i read that a lot of people are having the same problem. Just yesterday i updated cornerstone and hoped it would fix the problem, But it didnt. I need help to get this fixed as soon as possible.
PLEASE HELP.
Kind regards,
Atahualpa
Hi there,
i read that a lot of people are having the same problem. Just yesterday i updated cornerstone and hoped it would fix the problem, But it didnt. I need help to get this fixed as soon as possible.
PLEASE HELP.
Kind regards,
Atahualpa
Hi there,
I have checked your website and found out that the connection of the preview iFrame is blocked on your environment.
This might be caused by different reasons but most probably there is an extra security level which prevents the Cornerstone to access the iFrame.
I suggest that you contact our hosting service provider and ask them to turn off any extra measure that they might have used and make sure that they remove the Cornerstone URLs from the mod_securoty rules from their side.
Thank you.
Hi Christopher,
thanks for the feedback. That is really unfortunate. I already contacted our hoster and will try to solve this problem with them.
Thank you!
Feel free to let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.