Netflix Favorites inside Tabs element

Hi,

I really like your Super Loopers Course in Max Subscription. I came across the Netflix Favorites Lesson and recreated it on a site. In my design, I use the native Cornerstone Tabs Element to switch between Custom Post Types for favoring items and checking Favorated Items on another Tab. This is very handy for an account page.

So the question is, if there is a way to get the Favorites section (Tab) updated instantly without page reload when favorite items are changed? By default, if I change selection of my Favorites (on the Tab with Custom Post Type Loop) I can only get the [user_favorite_count] element updated on the fly. If I switch to the Favorites Tab the added / removed cards don’t show up until the page is reloaded. That is not really intuitive from user perspective. It would be nice to have an option to do it via Conditions settings or in some other way to force that instant update on any change made to favorites.

Another question about the Tabs Element: if there is a way to define which tab will open up by default on page load, or it will always be the first Tab only?

Hey John,

Regretfully what you are trying to do is impossible at the moment because the Loopers need the page to reload. We do not have any AJAX feature like the Favorites plugin does in updating the [user_favorite_count].

Having to define which tab to open on page load is currently not an option in the Tab element. It may be possible wth custom JS coding. Be advised that this is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.