Nested Pages

We use a plugin called Nested pages to manage our ~250 pages. Without the plugin, the amount of pages and parent/child page relationships becomes too overwhelming to manage in the normal WordPress pages menu. It seems like after the recent X Theme Pro update we did (to v5.1.4) the Theme is in conflict with the Nested Pages plugin. When the plugin is active and we have a default WordPress theme active, the page loads with no issue. However, when the plugin is active, all other plugins are deactivated, and our Pro theme is active, the site will not load and produces a 503 error. As X Theme and Nested pages are both vital to the function of our site, I am looking to find a solution for this issue.

Thank you.

Hello @Hyperbits,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please provide us access to the site so that we can investigate further? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @ruenel,

Thank you for your response. I have created a secure note and you may access the site via the provided credentials.

Hi @Hyperbits,

I have checked your website and found the issue while the said plugin is active. Although it is a 3rd party plugin issue, we are still curious to know the reason behind that. Please note that we do not guarantee a fix or compatibility for conflicting code. For further investigation, please copy your live site to a staging server
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Alternatively, you can contact the plugin author to know their feedback on this.

Thanks

Hello @tristup,

Thank you. I have added the requested credentials for the staging site in the secure note. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Hi @Hyperbits,

I have checked your staging site and also investigated the said plugin. As I said it before that it is a 3rd Party plugin issue and we don’t have any control over the code of the plugin so we can’t guarantee a fix or compatibility, I would suggest you contact the plugin author on this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.