Nested ACF Fields to display

Hey I’m facing problem with displaying the nested repeater field in the cornerstone theme.
My ACF field group looks like this.

Firstly I want to create the Dropdown of first repeater i.e. Competitors. I’d created this and I got success in this this.
Now in second div or row of same section I want to create a normal div like structure of the repeater Angles. Here I’m stuck. I don’t know how to manage th efields that it will fields accordingly. As angle field is again having 4 subfields in it I want to display them.

To check this structure you can go to the page link which I added in secure note with some additional information of access.

Basically I just want when user click on the dropdown element than whichever element is selected it’s respective angle information will be visible to the user for all different angles.
Just for reference you can see these images.

the angle part which is below both the images in above image is also work on the user click on respective angles.

Please help me to do this with cornerstone.

Hey Ketan,

You will have to nest your Looper Provider into something like this:

Row - Looper Provider Dynamic Content `{{dc:acf:post_field field="competitors"}}` and at the same time a Looper Consumer
    Column (display the Fields like the Competitor and Slide Text)
         Headline Element - `{{dc:looper:field key="competitor"}} `
         Row - Looper Provider Dynamic Content `{{dc:acf:post_field field="angles"}}`
              Column - Looper Consumer 
                   Headline element - `{{dc:looper:field key="angle"}} `
                   Image element - `{{dc:looper:field key="competitor_image"}} `

Regretfully we do not have a Select element. You will have to create your own and maybe use Tab element as well to accomplish what you have in mind.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.