Negative Margin and p class

Hi Guys,

I have 2 issues I couldn solve by looking in the foruns.

  1. My blog posts are inside the header how could I fix that? I experienced that after I started using header builder.

  2. I am trying to change paragraphs style in the css customizer and it doesnt change when I go to the page. Why?

  3. Is there a way to use X pro to blogs. Why dont you develop a easier way to edit POSTS and transform fonts?

Best regards

Hello @mbonassi,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

  1. Can you please share website URL so we can take a closer look?
  2. Please make sure you are using latest version of Pro Theme. If it does not help, try increasing memory limit. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/negative-margin-and-p-class/27455. If it does not help, please share website login details (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.
  3. You can use Pro Theme page builder tool to create blog posts. First, you need to page posts under Pro > Settings > Allowed Posts type. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/c6wFjcdpr_R

Thanks.

Sure.

  1. This is solved

  2. solved for now

  3. Thanks for the tutorial, but for me it doesnt appear as appers for you, It just allow me to make new posts but not chenge older ones.

  4. Now in my header is not droping down the submenus, as you can see in the homepage www.amstolar.com.br

BRegards

About the header is a question. =)

Hi There,

  1. You cannot edit a post that was not built in Cornerstone to begin with. That means you should create your new posts/pages in Cornerstone.

  2. The URL you provided seems to be wrong, are you referring to that site below right? The menu of that site has no submenus. Please clarify what is not droping.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.