Needing 8 Columns in the Section

For one of my clients I’m needing to have 8 individual images but I’m not able to get 8 columns, I thought I could try 12 and then add gaps in two either sides if that makes sense.

Have you got a solution for this for me?

Regards thanks for you help

Will

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you do not have an option to have 1/8 or 1/12. You will need to use the elements style property to add a max-width for them to make the column system you want. So the max-width: 12.5% will be the one to use.

But I may be of a better help if you give me the use case and actually page URL with the items inside it to follow up.

Thank you,

Thanks for your reply! I sorted it out in the end made it into a image and it did the job!

Thanks again

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.