NEED URGENT HELP! About to lose a client!

Yep, another person with a Cornerstone issue. I’ve looked at the forums, and have been trying to fix this for a few hours now. Nothing has helped.

WHAT I’VE TRIED:

  • Updated everything

  • Disabled all plugins

  • Tried different browsers and computers

  • Deleted all cache

  • Contacted my host (WP Engine)

  • Various other things like deleting Cornerstone, adding and deleting a section, etc

I have a client who hired me because I promised that I could have the site done by this weekend. So far it has been over 24 hours, and I haven’t been able to do much. If I don’t get an answer soon, then I am going to lose his business and lose confidence in other people.

SCREENSHOT:

I made another post, but never got a reply. Hoping someone can take a moment to see what is going on. This is a FRESH install of WP and X Theme.

I AM INCLUDING A SECURE MESSAGE AFTER THIS WITH MY LOGIN INFORMATION.

Thank you in advance!

Hey There,

I’ve updated X and Cornerstone for you and now everything seems to load just fine. I created this test page with cornerstone for you: http://pdxcomps.wpengine.com/test/