Need to return product

After trying to use this product I believe it is way beyond my capabilities in being implemented for my site. Though I have used Thrive Architect and found this to be much easier (at least for my capacity). Your software is quite powerful by all of the functions that I do see but is way beyond my capacity to use it. What is the process to initiate a refund for this software?

Thank you or your time in this matter.

Hello Sandy,

Sad to hear that you are facing trouble using Pro Theme. Looks like you haven’t check out our getting started guide. I suggest you to please watch and go through various videos and articles that we have published to make yourself more comfortable with Pro Theme.

Pro is a very powerful framework that you can use to develop complex websites with ease. It has header and footer builder tools that will help you to design unique headers and footers for each and every page of your website. Along with page builder tool, designing page/post content is even more intuitive. Hence, if you could let me know the problem you are facing while using Pro, I will be very happy to help you out.

Thanks.

Prasant,

Thank you for your prompt reply, but I do not wish to continue to use this product after watching many YouTube videos and extensive Google searches for the use of this product. I am requesting a full refund of this product effective immediately! (This theme has been removed from my site and the key deactivated).

Thank you for your time in this matter!

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Very well, I’ve gone ahead and cancelled the license, and processed a refund for you. Please note that this may take 3-5 business days to receive.

Thanks for trying Pro, and have a great day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.