Hey! I have a license under my account that my client would like moved to his account. How do I go about doing that?
THANKS!
Matt
Hey! I have a license under my account that my client would like moved to his account. How do I go about doing that?
THANKS!
Matt
Hi Matt,
Could you please inform us the license number so we can de-attach from your account and your client can register his own account?
Thank you
Added as a secure note!
Hi there,
Thank you for providing the info. We removed the sites from the license and soon a member of our staff will contact you regarding the change.
Thank you.
Hey There,
The license code is now freed up and can be used to create a new account.
thank you!!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.