Need to Fix Footer on My site

Hi There,

I’m working on updating my header using my X Theme install. I see that in my wordpress theme customization option that I have two sections where I can add content to my header, but I cannot add anything more than that. I need to add some more content with my map embed and my contact information in the footer using the widgets, but when I do that it does not display in the section where the rest of the foot menus.

I was asking around in some groups that I’m a part of, a a few people said I need to convert over to the X Theme Child Theme in order to get this fixed. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Hi There,

Unfortunately, I am a little confused with your issue. I can see you have four widgets on the footer:

For the headers, on Appearance > Widgets, you have added content on Header 1 to Header 4. It is not showing because on X > Launch > Options > Header > it is set as none Please choose the number of widgets you want to use. Then after that, on upper right part of your page, we can see a plus icon. Clicking that icon will reveal the content of the header. Is that what you are trying to achieve? Please clarify.

Hi There - I was able to resolve the issue - thanks

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!