I am looking to eliminate all posting dates from Home Page and News Page.
http://www.eccspringfield.org/

I don’t have them on the News (Posts) page at this point but they remain on the Home Page briefs.
Your help would be appreciated.
I am looking to eliminate all posting dates from Home Page and News Page.
http://www.eccspringfield.org/

I don’t have them on the News (Posts) page at this point but they remain on the Home Page briefs.
Your help would be appreciated.
Hi There,
Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.x-recent-posts-date {
display: none;
}
Let us know how it goes!
Hi Thai,
Added code as follows: Dates on home page www.eccspringfield.org still there.
[class*=“section-bg-overlay”]:before {
content: “”;
display: block;
position: absolute;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
background-color: #000000;
opacity: 0.5;
z-index: -1;
}
.p-meta span:nth-child(2) {
display:none;
}.no-date .x-recent-posts-date {
display: none;
}
.p-meta {display: none;}
.x-recent-posts-date {
display: none;
}
Hi There,
Please add:
.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-date {
display: none !important;
}
Hope it helps!
Yes. Works fine.
Thanks much,
Dennis
Glad to hear Dennis.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.