Need to adjust Header height

I am having issues with adjusting the header height of the XTheme. I want my logo top left and nav bar top right, and inline.

http://improveshooting.com

Many thanks as always.

David

Add a working image and it should resolve…
If not go to header settings and change the settings

Hi David,

Your image is not working http://improveshooting.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Improve-Shooting.png

As @TheDude said, you may add a working image and it should resolved the issue.

Thanks

Many thanks for your reply, bear with me - what do you mean by ‘working image’? How do I change the header background colour to #808080 - I now have a logo which has this colour as the background.

Many thanks
David

Hi There,

The above referenced image path is inaccessible (http://improveshooting.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Improve-Shooting.png). Working image means you need to make sure that the image is uploaded properly and accessible through a browser.

To change the background color, please head over to Appearance -> Customize -> Integrity -> Navbar Background Color area.

Thanks!

To change the background color, please head over to Appearance -> Customize -> Integrity -> Navbar Background Color area.

I am not seeing this option Xtheme>Integrity?

David

Hello There,

Sorry for the confusion. The option is indeed not available in Integrity stack. It is only present in other stacks like Renew and Icon. With Integrity stack, you have to change it by way of custom css. Please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-navbar {
  border-color: transparent;
  background-color: #00a580;
}

Feel free to change the color that will suit your site design.

Many thanks for your support. That worked. How do I change the size of my logo? Would like it slightly larger?

Thanks
David

HI there,

Glad it worked, about the logo, please add this along with your preferred size.

.x-brand img {
    width: 250px;
}

Hope this helps.