Need to activate LayerSlider to use premium slides

When I try to import some templates from LayerSlider it gives me this:
“This template is only available for activated sites. Please review the PRODUCT ACTIVATION section on the main LayerSlider screen or click here for more information.”
I can import some but not all, so I suppose the ones I can’t import are premium. Anyway, in all the help topics regarding this that I have found, you say we don’t need to register/activate LayerSlider (or other plugins). But how can I access premium slider templates without activating LayerSlider? I can’t :frowning: Is there a way?

Hi There,

All the plugins bundled with X are complete with the standard functionalities.

Unfortunately for premium functionality you will need to purchase the plugin separately, the plugin developers created this premium features exclusively to motivate users to purchase their products directly from them.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.