Need the menu toggled when click on website logo

Hi There,

please see the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hv1t11

Right now, the menu toggled up when you click on that, but I also want the menu to be toggled when I click on my website’s logo as shown on the screenshot. Here’s my website link: http://www.alessandrorussino.com/ and I’m using the Pro version of X theme.

How can I achieve that feature?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

That’s possible with this little snippet, please add this code to your global custom javascript.

jQuery( document ).on('click', 'a.hm5.x-image', function (e) { e.preventDefault(); jQuery('#menu-anchor-toggle').trigger('click'); } );

You may enhance it but we can’t provide further customization with given snippet.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your quick reply and it worked! Happy New Year to you.

Cheers

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.