Need some help with the breakpoints of a section

HI X Support,

So I’ve got myself a new home page redesign on one of my sites:

http://www.freedoms-edge.com

And there is a pretty cool visual above the fold. However I was showing it to the client this morning over the phone and he was looking at it on a desk top computer and it sounded like this top section wasn’t showing up for him.

Now this is kind of like what I had in mind of the mobile version of this page where it has the headline and the buckets but not really large img above the fold.

So I thought it was weird that he was getting the mobile ver. of the site on a desktop. Or at least the top section no displaying on a desktop. Any way I didn’t experience the problem first hand so I can’t really give you to great rcon to look it over but if you could look over the page and let me know if its displaying right for you. And if not give me some ideas of why its rendering funny that would be great.

Thx

John

Hi John,

Thank you for writing in, but sorry I am not entirely certain about the issue. Please clarify what you’re trying to do.

This is how your first section looks at my end.

Mobile portrait
Mobile landscape
Tablet portrait
Table landscape
Desktop

Maybe your client is viewing the site on a wide screen? If that is the case the second section may show up above the fold as well.

Please clarify.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.