Need licence issued and revoked

I am experiencing the same issue and have not had any luck. I have removed both the staging and the live URL completely and saved the changes. I then waited hours before adding a new URL, added the new staging and live URLs and saved each. I then entered the license key into Wordpress and it still doesn’t accept it. I have tried this over many days waiting to see if it will magically work, but it hasn’t.

Hey There,

I have split this into your own support ticket for you now to help support you more easily :slight_smile:

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.