Need Latest version of Revolutionary slider for X theme

Hi -

I have got revolutionary slider bundled with X-theme.We are currently using version 4.5.95 for slider.

Due to older version, I am unable to add/edit slider. Also, I am unable to see option to update slider within X-theme.

As per my research look like theme author can provide the updated slider version so can you please suggest from where I can get evolutionary slider for my X-theme.

Thanks in advance for help!!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
the current version of rev slider is Version 5.4.6.3.1 and its already pushed for update.
If you are not finding update in the plugin section please delete the plugin and re install it via X dashboard. It will install the latest version of the slider plugins.

Just click on X button of your dashboard and then scroll down to Extensions there you will find the plugin, click on install and active. Please delete the old plugin before install.

Hope this is clear to you.

Thanks

Thanks for quick help.

I am using older version 2.4 for X theme so I dont want to update theme to latest version due to some constraint.

Can you please advice how I can update revolutionary slider to latest version without updating theme?

You can get the latest bundled version of Slider Revolution in Themeforest. Download all files and extract the installable file inside the extensions folder.

Please note though that though you can use the latest bundled version, we cannot support issues that will arise from the use of it because of version incompatibility. You need to use the latest bundled version with the latest version of X.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks Christine for quick response.

Do you mean Revolutionary slider version 5.4 is not compatible with X theme 2.4 version?

It might work with the old version of X but, we require that you use the latest version of X as the old version of X has not been tested to work with the new Slider Revolution. That is why I said we could not support issues arising from the use of mismatched versions because there might be incompatibility.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.