Need help with 'The Grid' shortcode placement

Having trouble with ‘The Grid’ shortcode layout. Can you please check my website and under the section “From the Industry” at the bottom of the home page, the posts are not displaying correctly.
Not sure what am I missing.

Hi Deejay,

There could be a plugin or custom code that affect your The Grid shortcodes.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Here you go

Hi Deejay,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you try setting the row height? It’s layout is currently set as justified instead of masonry, and that layout depends on row height.

Thanks!

No, it’s not still helping.
I don’t think it has got anything to do with row height but I believe for some reason it is starting from extreme left… (as if the left margin was set to negative value)

I have the same shortcode on the “Research and Insights” page and it is working fine but not on the home page for a reason I can’t figure out.

Never mind. I just delete the entire section and redid it and it worked now. Not sure what was going on previously. Thanks for looking into it anyway.

Hi Deejay,

We’re glad that you’re able to fix your issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.