Need help with positioning of images

Hey, could you please help me out with the position of two images in the same row.

Have a look here first: https://perthsolarwarehouse.com.au/4kw-solar-system/

See two images after the heading text?

One on the right. (MyReserve image)

Another on the left. (Solar panel image)

The problem is I am unable to keep them like this:

Right image: bottom right, no padding, no spacing.

Left image: bottom left, no padding, no spacing.

I can keep one, but then other gets disposition.

I am using this tool to check responsiveness: http://quirktools.com/screenfly/

See big screen like 24 inch and small screen. Mobile screen is okay I think.

But I am not able to contain them on the big screen to tablet.

Hope I am able to make you understood the issue.

Thank you.

HI There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please make row margin less and Add vertical align bottom to the image column, it will fix the issue.

If that doesn’t work please send us your login details in a secure note to help you more on this.

Thanks

Thanks so much.

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.