Need help with JSON response message

I can’t get cornerstone to load. When I try to edit a page in cornerstone, I get “The response is not a valid JSON response” Help.

Hey @Lorie,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because the given credentials have limited privileges. Change the role to Administrator so we can check the site settings and test to edit a page in Cornerstone.

Cheers.

My apologies. This has been updated.

Hey Lorie,

Do you have a staging site? We need to temporarily disable your plugins to figure out the cause of the issue. Perhaps this can help in creating a staging area:

Thanks.

Here you go: https://sunhorseweddings.com/staging/isla

Thank you very much!

Hey Lorie,

I can edit the homepage and any other page on the staging area without any issues. I would recommend that you make your edits and troubleshoot in the staging area. After making the changes, you can push all of the changes to the main site.

Best Regards.

@ruenel Hi Rue. That is interesting. Do you have any ideas why it’s not working on the live site? I’d still like to get that fixed. Thank you.

Hey Lorie,

I suspect that it was a cache issue of one of your plugins. I tried to check the backend settings and the error is there but when I tried to disable all the plugins except Cornerstone it does work again.

Please note that I enable back all the active plugins.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.