Need help to recover X site I just killed

Short story. Almost finished converting a WPBakery site to Cornerstone. All done with parallel pages. WP Bakery version still posted and new Cornerstone variants in draft.

Tidied up a few things and deleted Woo commerce plugins which I elected not to actually use. Had WpBakery open in one browser window and Dashboard in another. As I deleted WooCommerce the site crashed with

Warning: require_once(D:\sites\michellelandy\michellelandy.com\hom): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\sites\michellelandy\michellelandy.com\home\wp-content\plugins\cornerstone\includes\cornerstone-plugin.php on line 103

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘D:\sites\michellelandy\michellelandy.com\home\wp-content\plugins\cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/controls/class-control-dimensions.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in D:\sites\michellelandy\michellelandy.com\home\wp-content\plugins\cornerstone\includes\cornerstone-plugin.php on line 103

How do I go about fixing this? I am afraid this is all gobbledygook to me? Do I need to go in and delete a plugin folder or some such to get the site and dashboard back to life.

Please disregard. My site miraculously recovered after about an hour and is working again. Mods delete my post if you wish.

Glad everything is working now :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.