Hi, I am trying to copy a page and put it in the tab.
I have done this before but now its not working.
does anyone know how to properly put in ntire page of content into a TAB on another page?
Hi, I am trying to copy a page and put it in the tab.
I have done this before but now its not working.
does anyone know how to properly put in ntire page of content into a TAB on another page?
I just copy and past the HTML code of the page and put it into
text part of the tab.
When i load the page outside of editor its jacked up. However, inside editor it looks great.
thanks in advance
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! When copying and pasting an html code, you must make sure that you copied the correct code and that each of the div tags were properly closed of else it will messed up the whole page layout. Could you please let us know which page you are trying to copy and on what page you are inserting the page to?
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
Hi
trying to copy /what-we-do page and /client-results
into the 3 respective tabs on the front page.
Nothing works.
applying Div to the ends of the code does nothing. In fact it makes it worse.
sagemauk.com is the site
applying Div to the ends of the code does nothing. In fact it makes it worse.
sagemauk.com is the site
Hello There,
I would recommend that you just recreate the elements since you are using Visual Composer. This is the safest way of doing it. Copying and pasting the code is a hit and missed solution. Always keep in mind that a simple character mistake in the code when you paste it will create future issues which might messed up the whole page instead.
Thank you for your understanding.
What if I create a template and copy the code of the template into the tab. Would that be better?
Hey There,
Yes you can do that. Please check out this documentation to know you can create templates:
https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VC/pages/524292/Templates
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.