I keep getting this error in Cornerstone when I attempt to edit a page.
See attachment
credentials in following secure message
thanks
I keep getting this error in Cornerstone when I attempt to edit a page.
See attachment
credentials in following secure message
thanks
Hi there,
The site doesn’t seem to load at the moment.
Kindly double check.

it’s mna-onboarding.rediresults.com
I spelled it wrong in the message.
see screenshot. Thanks so much!!!
Jane
Hi Jane,
Thank you for the URL, I saw an error on the console before I even open the Cornerstone, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
After deactivating all your plugin (except Cornerstone) and the issue still persists, lets reinstall the Cornerstone, to do this please deactivate and delete the Cornerstone from the Plugins list. Then navigate to X > Overview and X will automatically reinstall it.
Do not edit any page, while the Cornerstone has not re-install and active.
If nothing works, please provide us FTP credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.
Let us know how it goes,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.