Need help finding FB Pixel

Hi, I have two pixels showing on my website. The one I use is from Pixel Caffiene. But the extra one is one that I had you guys help with installing. Now, I need to remove it and can not find where it is. It is not in my google tag manager. I need to remove the one ending in 744. Below is my PHP function. Is it possible to have a look and see if there is something in there entered wrong? Is there 2 google tag managers in there?

  <?php



// =============================================================================

// FUNCTIONS.PHP

// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Overwrite or add your own custom functions to X in this file.

// =============================================================================



// =============================================================================

// TABLE OF CONTENTS

// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

//   01. Enqueue Parent Stylesheet

//   02. Additional Functions

// =============================================================================



// Enqueue Parent Stylesheet

// =============================================================================



add_filter( 'x_enqueue_parent_stylesheet', '__return_true' );







// Additional Functions

// =============================================================================



add_filter( 'x_enqueue_parent_stylesheet', '__return_true' );







// Additional Functions

// =============================================================================



add_filter( 'loop_shop_per_page', create_function( '$cols', 'return -1;' ), 20 );





add_filter( 'gform_enable_field_label_visibility_settings', '__return_true' );



  add_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'add_share_product_details', 9 );

  

function add_share_product_details() {

  if ( x_is_product() ){

    ?>

<?php echo do_shortcode('[x_share title="Share this product" facebook="true" twitter="true" google_plus="true" linkedin="true" pinterest="true" reddit="true" email="true"]'); ?>



  

  <?php 

} 

}





// =============================================================================

add_filter( 'the_content', 'add_share_button' );function add_share_button($content){  if ( is_singular('post') ) {    $content .= do_shortcode('[share title="Share this Post" facebook="true" twitter="true" google_plus="true" linkedin="true" pinterest="true" reddit="true" email="true"]');  }  return $content;}



add_action( 'woocommerce_checkout_before_order_review', 'x_custom_text' );

function x_custom_text(){

	?>

	<p class="x-custom-txt"><blockquote>

<p>Thank you for your products, the results that I have got from your 5 day colon cleanse is excellent. <br /><em>Olga M. Lidcombe, New South Wales</em></p>

</blockquote>

</p>

	<?php

}





/*

 * wc_remove_related_products

 * 

 * Clear the query arguments for related products so none show.

 * Add this code to your theme functions.php file.  

 */

function wc_remove_related_products( $args ) {

	return array();

}

add_filter('woocommerce_related_products_args','wc_remove_related_products', 10); 



function my_custom_google_tag_manager_code(){

?>



<!-- Google Tag Manager -->

<script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':

new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],

j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src=

'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);

})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-K6MC8T');</script>

<!-- End Google Tag Manager -->



<?php 

}

add_action( 'x_before_site_begin', 'my_custom_google_tag_manager_code' );

Hi,

It’s not in your functions.php file.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

I deactivated all plugins. and it was still there. I have no idea where it could be hosted at on the site. I looked in all custom and java. Nothing there. In fact I do not have that pixel for any ad account. Could it have been hacked in there? Any idea where to find it and how to remove it?

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.