Need Help. Cornerstone blocks / Reader for mobile

Hi there.

I made a website. And once i checked on my iPhone 6 how my website looks like. I see the following.
I am able on some pages to read the page in “Vieuwer / reader” mode.

But its not whole the page that i see on the reader page. Some text are not showed in the ‘reader’ mode.

Even on some pages i wont even able, to check the page in read / view mode.

On this page i wont able to check the page in reader/viewer mode. : http://vergelijken-scooterverzekering.com/leeftijd-op-naam/scooter-verzekeren-op-ouders-naam/

And on this page, i AM able to check the page in viewer mode
http://vergelijken-scooterverzekering.com/vragen/

But the next issue on that is, that i wont see all the text…

I hope you guys can help me out.

Kind Regards

Hi There,

Reader View is also a feature of Firefox and Chrome browser. However this option depends on your design and mostly works on blog posts where most of the contents are texts. It’s automatically decided based on your page contents. It’s not a feature by any theme, it will show on your blog posts when contents are ready for reader view. It’s decided by the browser based on your content type.You can search on web to find out more information. I found this article that might help.

Cheers!