Need help adjusting these gaps

Hello!

I’m wondering if you could help me adjust the following gaps:

#1 - I’d like to make the header gap below the logo slightly smaller (to match the top gap above the text: Home ; Family Plan ; etc)

#2 - I’d like to add a gap between the header and the title of the page. In this example, it’s my blog page:
crisisequipped.com/blog

Thanks for your help!

I forgot to add this example from one of my articles:

The title of the article has plenty of space but the issue in this case is with the sidebar.
Here’s the example I used for the article: https://crisisequipped.com/best-emergency-water-purifiers/

Thanks !!

Hello Nadia,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) The gap underneath your logo image is the result of your actual navbar height. Please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Header > Logo - Alignment and adjust the top height.

2.) Go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Headers > Navbar and set the “Navbar Top Height” to 125 pixels. This should also resolve the spacing in one of your articles.

If this is not working, please provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for your help!

1. I adjusted the Logo-Alignment and it looks like this now:
    Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 9.47.26 AM
    Is there a way to only center the logo (so there’s equal space between the top and bottom of the logo, without changing the other text links in the header- those are centered perfectly)

2. When I adjusted the Navbar Top Height to 125 px, the navbar gap got huge:

Is there another way to resolve this issue? Rather than adjusting the header, I think the problem would be better resolved by adjusting the top gap in the pages and sidebar. What do you think?

Thanks for your time and help!!
Nadia

Hey Nadia,

Did you added this custom CSS?

.x-navbar-inner {
    padding-bottom: 1.5%;
}

Please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > CSS. Find and remove the CSS block because it is causing some issues with your header.

If this does not work, kindly provide the login details as I have indicated in my previous response.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.