Need download link of Pro 1.1.1

Hello.

Today I’ve updated a customer website from Pro 1.1.1 to Pro 1.2.0 and now the whole formatting is detroyed. I need help asap, else I have a problem. I need to rollback the website to Pro 1.1.1 but when I click on the 1.1.1 download link in my apex Dashboard it does download the 1.2.0.

Could a staff please provide me the download link of the 1.1.1?

Hi There,

We have fixed the stability link, you can download versions 1.11

Hope it helps

Hello :wink:

I’ve downloaded the 1.2.3 today, but the site formatting was broken again. But I think the problem wasn’t the theme. I’ve now reinstalled Wordpress and everything works perfectly with the new 1.2.3. Very nice version to work with, thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.