Need a little help with some header and footer formatting in Pro

Hi,

I’m having a couple of challenges with my website I started building in Pro.

  1. Header: How do I get the in line menu and the social buttons to center?
  2. Footer: I have my pro footer set as global - but it will not show on the Home page (shows on the other pages About, Blog)
  3. Footer: How do I center the buttons?

I tried in the settings, I could not figure it out.

Thanks,

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, 1) Please set your Container’s Horizontal Layout to Center.


  1. Please clarify, because on my end all of your pages (Home, About, Blog) are showing the same footer.


  1. Refer to #1.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

Thank you! I think I was having issues with the page cache, be cause now I can see the bottom footer on all pages. And finally got the navigation where I want it, appreciate the quick help!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.