Need a License transfer

I need a license transfer to my client, please. Tried unlocking it and having them register, but they can’t transfer it.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The license needs to be remove from your account first before they can register it into their account. Please provide the license code in your next reply so that we removed it from your licenses section.

Regards.

I’ve replied with a secure note. I tried unlocking it so the client could register it, but that didn’t work.

Thanks!

Hi Lysa,

Does the client already have an account with us? If so, can you let me know their username?

If not, we’ll need to set up the account for them. We will need the following:

  • Username
  • First Name
  • Surname
  • Email
  • Password

In either case, please provide the information in a secure note, and then we’ll take care of the rest.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.