Need a Fresh install?

I bought a pro license directly from theme.co, but wasn’t sure where to download the theme file. It’s not in Themeforest. I downloaded a file from the products page on my dashboard, but that theme file doesnt contain everything. I installed and activated Pro on my site (shepherd.support), but not sure everything is working properly. Do i need a fresh install? If so, how? Or is it a host/server issue?

Hi there,

Pro is not sold on Themeforest so you can download the template file from your dashboard here.

Once you downloaded it, you can simply install and activate the theme and you should be able to start from there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, then at least I did that correctly. But I can not install certain plugins, because it says the directory already exists. When I login via FTP, I do not see any files.

Hi there,

You will have to go to wp-content/plugins then delete the duplicate directories from there.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.