Need a Bunch of Help

I hate to ask for help and I figured a ton of stuff outon my own but now I’m getting myself into trouble. Need help with the following:

VIEW THIS

Also I put in come code into the custom CSS in customizer to try and change H1 size and after I deleted the code the code somehow stuck so there are two text headings on the blog posts pages. So I need to figure that out.

And how do I change the H1 text size without changing the size of all text??

This was the code I pasted into customizer that got stuck (the code didn’t get stuck but it’s effects did once I deleted it from the customizer:

.entry-title {
color: #f66666;
font-size: 32px;
}

Hello @ryebag,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

  1. You can remove blog title and sub title from X > Launch > Integrity > Blog Options > Blog header Toggle.

  2. You can use following CSS to change font-size of recent post widget.

.x-sidebar div#recent-posts-3 a {
    font-size: 16px;
}
  1. To remove tags and border outline, please use following CSS:

    .entry-wrap {
    box-shadow: none;
    }

    footer.entry-footer.cf {
    display: none;
    }

  2. To change H1 font size, please use following CSS:

    .entry-title {
    font-size: 300% !important;
    }

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you so much, what about the size of the text that says “Recent Posts” in the sidebar recent posts widget ?

Any way to get rid of those underlines as well?

It currently actually has a box around it but with this code in the Custom CSS I found somewhere now it has an underline which I would like to eliminate:

.widget ul, .widget ol {
border: none;
}

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS to theme options CSS

.widget_nav_menu ul li a, .widget_meta ul li a, .widget_pages ul li a {
    border: 0px !important;
}

.widget ul li, .widget ol li {

    border: 0px;
}

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.