Navigations and modal not working properly or buttons

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue on my website where navigation and modal buttons do not function on mobile devices until the page fully loads. Despite disabling all optimization plugins, in my case Perfmatters plugin.

I don’t have any caching plugins on my website such as WP Rocket, I have ONLY caching system from my hosting (Kinsta). Which in my case for product pages caching is disabled because of cookies.

I reached out to Perfmatters support, but the issue remains unresolved even when their plugin is deactivated. Please see the attached chat with their support team for reference:

The reason why I want to fix this is because I’ll run ads on Meta (Facebook) and u know how people are not patient regarding page load and I’m pretty sure that 5 out of 10 people will immediately press (tap) the Play button to open the modal for the Video preview or any kind of navigation which will not work until the page fully loads. + if there will be lot’s of traffic the page will load slower… so I hope you get my point.

I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Thank you.

Hello Peter,

Thanks for writing in!

"I am experiencing an issue on my website where navigation and modal buttons do not function on mobile devices until the page fully loads. "

Please be advised that all of the navigation and modal buttons use Javascript for the click-and-tap events. When the page is not fully loaded, this means that some of the files like the Javascript files and other page resources are not yet loaded. This is why nothing is happening yet when you click on any of the buttons.

• See the secure note below.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for explaining, but is there a solution for this?

Which Javascript does it use for the click-and-tap events?

Is there a solution like a priority load or something like that?

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, there is no option to set priority.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.