Navigation ontop of slides

Unsure the best way to prevent the slides overflowing and being seen underneath slides. I have image carousel and have it set to display 4 slides which are images but the 5th slide keeps showing underneath the navigation. I looked through docs couldn’t see anything on this all overflow is set to hidden I have made the slide container width 90% and centering hoping to solve it but no luck. There is a lot of potentially more custom ways I could do this but unsure what is the recommended method as unsure what will work without trying a lot of methods.

Hey Jay,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Can you provide an IP address that you will login with as backend locked down with IP restrictions, so I will add your IP for accessing.

Hello Jay,

Our staffs are located across the globe. We cannot provide you with an IP address.

By the way, you can change your Justify alignment to Start.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Awesome thanks weird I had altered that and a number of things and didn’t seem to work maybe it was the preview at the time not displaying correctly. Glad you were able to fix it with the access you had.

You are most welcome, Jay!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.