Navigation not working when filtering posts

Hello.

I have problems with navigation (page 1, 2, 3, 4…) at the bottom of posts (blog) page, when filtering posts. When I click page 2 or 3… I get page with message “The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place…”

The problem only occurs if I filter posts thru post categories (like here: https://www.comtec.si/dosezki/ - click page 2 at the bottom of page).

On the other hand if I open page with all blog posts (like here: https://www.comtec.si/blog/ ) the navigation works fine.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please check your parama link setting. Click on setting from dash board and go to parma link. Save it again and test.

if that doesn’t help please send us your details so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you! It worked! :grinning:

Glad it worked :slight_smile:

Well, the next day the problem appeared again.

Went again to Permalink settings and clicked Save and it worked again. Seem like something is overwriting Permalinks.

Hey There,

Since your permalinks seems to change randomly, this could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.