Navigation not working on mobile

When I view my website on mobile, my navigation menu does not appear. It still has the default navigation that came with the theme.

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your mobile navigation menu.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

When I switched to a different theme, it fixed the problem. Of course, my entire site basically went away, and it totally freaked me out after all my hard work, but the mobile menu was correct. It looks like I was able to get my site back to normal. Now what?

Hi Kelly,

I have checked your website and found the mobile menu is working fine. And unable to recognize any differences in the content or design if there are any, as I am visiting it first time. If you are still facing any issues please let us know for further assistance.

Thanks

it does appear to be working now. Strange. However, I no longer have the Pro theme since I switched my theme back. How do I get that back so I can see the header and footer builders?

Hello Kelly,

To access the Header/Footer builder you need to activate the Pro theme for that you need to go to the Dashboard —>Appearance—>Theme —>Click on the “Activate” button.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you. Once I re-activated the Pro theme, the issue came back. So my original issue (mobile navigation menu is wrong) is back now. How do I fix this? It is apparently being caused by the Pro theme.

Fixed it. Thanks!

Hey Kelly,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.