Navigation NOT fixed in mobile

Hello, I’ve tried everything you’ve suggested in the forum and my navigation menu is still not working in mobile. Tried adding the code you suggested, too:

@media (max-width: 979px){
.x-navbar-fixed-top{
position: fixed;
}
body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
height: 90px;
}
}

My submenu items appear overlapped on the navigation tab below it in mobile. YOu cannot click either submenu item. “Cleaning and Repair” and “Fire and Water Restoration” should appear under Services.

Please help, I’ve tried everything!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL, would you mind clearing your caching plugins and browser’s cache and see if that resolves the issue.

And please remove your custom CSS, it’s making the sub-menu inline. We will deal why the sub-menu on mobile is not working.

Cheers!

I cleared my caching plugin and browser cache. Which line of custom CSS do I need to remove?

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials but it did not work, please confirm.

I mean the custom CSS you’ve shown in your first post, that did not fix the issue, right?

Please clear and deactivate your caching and minifier plugin while we troubleshoot this issue.

I am seeing a JS error from a Vimeo video player, try removing the video from your page and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks,

Correct, the custom CSS I show in my first post did not fix the issue.

Hi there,

None of the login details provided seem to work.

Kindly try this code:

.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li {
    clear: both;
}

.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li a {
    width: 100%
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That worked!!! Thank you so much!

You’re most welcome!