Navigation Modal Item Visibility

Hi there,

  1. For this page (http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/shop-fiction/) I have added a pink navigation modal just under the title for tablet screen sizes and smaller.

However, I noticed that when you click on this modal it simply shows the parent item of the menu (a custom link, ‘Books’), but doesn’t show the children items, ‘Fiction’ and ‘Non-fiction’.

Do you know why that is and how I can make it show the entire menu?

  1. Do you know how I can hide the sidebar for tablet-size screens and smaller?

Thank you for your help,
EW

Hi EW,

  1. By design, this element doesn’t show submenu because of limited space available on the popup. Alternative is to use Content Area Modal, then inside content, we can use Ubermenu. Add shortcode of the menu inside.

2.) That is possible using custom CSS media queries. See this: https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp

@media (max-width: 979px){  /*Adjust 979px to your preferred breakpoint*/
.x-sidebar.left{
    display: none;
}
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.