Navigation Menu

How do I evenly space out the navbar menus across the navbar? I used the code below to move the navbar to the left side but I can’t figure out how to evenly space out the menus across the navbar.

.x-container.max {
margin-left: 25px;
}

The Navbar Top Link Spacing (px) doesn’t seem to work well either. When I increase the number it starts stacking.

Hi,

I can see you have updated Cornerstone to latest version but you forgot to update your theme.

Please note that these two should be updated simultaneously to avoid incompatibility issues.

Kindly update your theme to Version 5.2.5

After updating, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS


.x-navbar .x-container.max.width {
   width:100%;
   max-width:100%;
}

Change max width to adjust.

Hope that helps.

How do I update a theme? I’m familiar with updating in the Plugins section but updating themes is a new one for me :smiley:

Edit: Okay, I figured out how to update a theme!

New Note: I add the suggested code above inside the Custom > Global CSS but it didn’t seem to do anything. I added a greater value in the Navbar Top Link Spacing (px)input box and it spaced them out but I don’t think this is the right way to do because when I switch the website on either of my monitors it shifts the menus far left and leave a big open gap on the right side.

Hi,

Plesae add this code as well.

.masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
    width: 100%;
}

.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
    width: calc(100% - 150px);
}

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li {
    width: 25%;
}

Hope that helps

Thank you, Paul. That looks great!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.