Navigation Menu Messed Up

http://nmnstaging.com

My navigation spacing is messed up.
How do I fix or at least go back to the default spacing?

Hello @MichaelAnthonyMurray,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

On my end the spacing looks fine. However I can see that submenu is overlapping on top of main menu. You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li ul {
    top: 80px;
}

Thanks.

Thank you! That worked perfectly!

Here’s another question, and I don’t know if it’s best for you or for WooCommerce.

Look http://nmnstaging.com/shop/

When you hover over the only product the “Add To Cart” button is highlighted OVER the image itself.
Shouldn’t the “Add To Cart” be under the image?

Is this a X Theme issue or a WooCommerce issue?

I’ve done zero customization of the cart so I think it’s something I may have missed in X.

Thanks again for the prompt responses!

Hello @MichaelAnthonyMurray,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

If you want to always display Add to cart, please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.woocommerce li.product .entry-wrap {
    padding: 75px 10px 15px;
}

.woocommerce li.product .entry-header .button {
    display: block;
    opacity: 1;
}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.