Navigation Layered Colours

Hello, I have one tab on my navigation layered menu that is “coming soon”. Is it possible to customise the background and font colours of just this tab?
I have tried adding a css class in the menu editor on the backend with no luck.

Cheers!

Hello Keir,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to change the Navigation layered background color and font color, I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code under Theme Options —>CSS.

ul.sub-menu.x-current-layer .x-anchor .x-anchor-text-primary {
color: #ffffff;
}
ul.sub-menu.x-current-layer {
background-color: #e91e63;
}

Please feel free to change the color code as per your design. The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

sorry, i was just wondering if it was possible to single out a specific menu item and just change the styling for that tab but not the others. I have done some of this from the appearance>menu section. Just wondering if you could point me in the right direction.
Thanks for your help!

You are most welcome Keir.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.