Navigation issues with Safari

PRO 1.1.1 Site: PRO 1.1.1 site:https://stonelandscapes.ca/

The navigation menu is showing down the left side of the page in safari 6.0.5 /OSx 10.8.5

I have attached screenshot.

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in!

I have checked your site on my safari and the menu is working normally - you can see it here: click here

So, with this situation, you can check the safari version and clear your cache.

Thanks.

I am not sure what you mean by check the safari version. I sent the version 6.0.5 and a screenshot of it not working on this version. I have tried other computers with this same version and they all have the same problem. I need it to function on this version.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have checked your site in my computer and I do not have any issue viewing it. This is how I see it: http://prntscr.com/g0v25n

I am using Safari 10.1.2. It maybe that you are using an older version of the Safari browser which does not support modern HTML/CSS technologies like flex layout and among others. Could we update your browser version to the latest?

Please let us know how it goes.

I understand it is working on 10.1.2, I was asking about 6.0.5. Now you have answered that it will not work on 6.0.5 is there another option other than updating the browser?

Hello There,

Regretfully you have to update to the latest browsers because older browsers does not support new technologies. Although we have made sure that the html/css used in X is backward compatible, this is still not an assurance because very old browsers is only limited to the technologies that is made available for that particular version.

Hope this helps.