Navigation Inline not responsive

Hi, sorry for making a new topic but none of the other previous topics on this answer my question. I have a very simple problem and am hoping for a very simple solution. I created a simple, no dropdown set of nav links on desktop, and on mobile they don’t turn into a hamburger menu but instead remain in desktop layout and get cut off (on iPhone).

Here is site link:

https://vaportours.com/

Please let me know how to make this nav responsive, thanks!

~Dave

Hello Dave,

Thanks for writing to us

It seems that you are using a custom “Header” and using "Navigation inline " element.
Go to your Header and click on edit.

n6

Now select the Navigation inline element and inspect it
Now go to Customize, here you can hide the menu for tabs, mobile and small devices.

Please check the screenshot.

Add new element in the container “Navigation Dropdown”

After that, you assign a menu that you want to display in the hamburger menu.

Now you can set the visibility of the “Navigation Dropdown” element. You can make it visible in tabs, mobile and small devices and hide it in Desktop and Laptops.

Please have a look at the screenshot below.

Thanks

Yay! Thanks, awesome breakdown!

~Dave

Hi Dave,

You are most welcome.
It’s good to know that it works for you.

Cheers.

Hi, thanks again. When I was finished making these changes I got an error message saying unable to save, see upper right red alert bar in attached screenshot. I cannot proceed until I can save, how/why is it not letting me save?

Thanks!
Dave

Hello Dave,

Normally, when the “Failed to save Header” error appear, this could mean that a broken html is inserted. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi, don’t know what I did but now it works (after it not saving I re-assigned the Original Header, then went back in and edited the Pro header using exact same steps and it let me save this time).

Hey David,

It’s good to know that the header builder is saving now.
Please do not hesitate to create another thread if you have any other questions.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.