Navigation Inline - change size

Hi,
how can I adjust the Inline-Navigation in the header area? I would like to change the font size and add a icon to it.
Just like it is in the Elementor “Navigation Inline” possible. (I work with cornerstone.)

Thanks Kora

Hi Kora,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can change the Font Size from the Top Links option as described in the following screenshot.

To add the icon with the menu items, you need to enable the Graphics option from Top Links options and then you need to select the icons for each menu item from the Appearance > Menus as shown in the following screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for the screenshot. But I knew that. I work with cornerstone and I have the Navigation in the Header-Area.
If I put the menu item in the content with sidebar, I can’t find a way to position this over the content and the entire width of the page.
Sorry, but do you know, what I mean?

Thanks
Kora

Hi Kora,

It is not clear what exactly you are trying to achieve. Can you please provide any screenshot or any video that helps us to recognize it?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.