Navigation inline 2 columns

Hi, I have a very long inline navigation which I would like to display in equal columns. Any chance I can achieve that?

Thanks

Hi Ryan,

Please set the flex options of the Navigation Inline to the following:

Hope this helps.

Hi! Thanks for replying, unfortunately that didn’t work. it put it in a very long row.

Hi Ryan,

Please set the Self Flex option to Fill Space instead then you should have this result:

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

Thanks for looking into but it’s the footer section I was reffering to, I have attached image

Hey Ryan,

Thank you for the screenshot. This can be achieved with custom CSS, you can add the following code in the Element CSS section of your Navigation Inline element:

$el {
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: 66.667% 33.334%;	
}

To learn more about CSS Grids, please see https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/complete-guide-grid/

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I did apply the above but the links are cropping out

Hello Ryan,

Your flexbox layout option for the menu and the toplinks should be adjusted.

I went ahead and changed the setting already. Kindly check your footer now.

Hi there. Thank you so much for doing that for me. I just wonder if this is how it should actually be?

Thanks

Hey Ryan,

I believe so. Just let us know if you encounter issues with the suggested setup.

Thanks.

I have attached in the above, it cuts out the links? You can see on the inspect element.

Thanks

Hello Ryan,

Please update the css and use this instead:

$el {
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: 48% 48%;
}

$el.x-menu > li > a{
    display: block;
}

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Yes that worked just fine - thank you @ruenel :slight_smile:

We’re glad your menu is set up now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.