Navigation Homepage

Hi there,

My navigation doesn’t seem to be working properly.

It currently works across all other pages other than the homepage and I’m not sure what happened?

Thanks,
Jono

Hi Jono,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found a custom JavaScript code added into your Home and Contact Us page which is the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you remove the code and check if that resolves the issue.

Please remember we don’t offer any support or investigation on custom codes or related issues.
Thanks

Hi there,

I’ve removed the JavaScript from both pages but still not currently working properly. :thinking:

Hi Jono,

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check the back-end settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure thing.

Hi Jono,

Since you have done removing the Javascript and I also confirmed it but the issue still persists. I suspect that this is a cache issue on your website. If you use any 3rd party caching functionality, I suggest that you clear the cache or you may contact your hosting provider if they have a cache for your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi marc, I’ve had all my plugins disabled, also just tried to do a cache clear but nothing seems to be changed.

Hi Jono,

I have checked and found that the Autoptimize plugin is the reason behind your issue. I went ahead and temporarily deactivated the plugin and check that everything is working fine.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your help!

Hi Jono,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.