Navigation: editing a link in flex?

Hey guys,
I feel like an idiot asking this because I can’t believe it’s been this difficult to figure out…

How do you edit the actual links in your nav? I’ve seen a dozen videos now and every single one uses the defaults (HOME | WORK | SHOP | ABOUT | CONTACT). These videos tell me a million ways to make it pretty and responsive but none of them actually address how to edit those links. Help please.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! In the header builder, we used navigation elements like navigation inline element which contains the default menu (HOME | WORK | SHOP | ABOUT | CONTACT). You can edit this in Appearance > Menus. You can even create your own menu to be used in the header builder. To know more about Menus, please check this out:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Hope this helps.