Hi
I am trying to make a Navigation Dropdown but the problem is that elements in the dropdown are not clickable.
But if I but a Navigation Collaps under it, it’s works?
Regards
Lennart
Hi
I am trying to make a Navigation Dropdown but the problem is that elements in the dropdown are not clickable.
But if I but a Navigation Collaps under it, it’s works?
Regards
Lennart
Hello @webbmastersbc,
Thanks for asking. 
That’s quite weird. Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
Hello There,
To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.x-menu-dropdown.x-dropdown {
z-index: 9999999;
}
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Sorry, it didn’t help
I wonder if it has something to do with the background text.
I have changed the elements background to red and then is the meny behind the text.
Hi There,
Thanks for the clarification!
Please use this CSS instead of the old CSS was given by @RueNel.
.x-container.max {
z-index: 9999999;
}
Hope this fixes your issue.
Thanks
Thanks a lot, that sorted it 
Lennart
You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.