Navigation Drop Down Font

Hi,

I am working in the customizer and cannot find where to edit the font size of the drop down navigation. My site is masteryofmoney.com and the courses drop down isn’t the font size I’d like. Am I missing this field or how can I change this to make it bigger?

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

In X, there isn’t a way to adjust dropdown menu font-size directly in the theme’s options, but you can do so with some custom CSS. The following should give you what you’re looking for:

.desktop .sub-menu {
  font-size: 15px; /* adjust this value as needed */
}

If you’re wanting to adjust the mobile sub menus as well, the following will work:

.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li > a {
  font-size: 15px; /* adjust this value as needed */
}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.